Wedding season is officially in full swing! It’s time to wrap up last-minute confirmations, song choices, and finishing touches on your wedding! In the midst of it all here is a packing list for all our couples! We wanted to make it accessible so here is a permanent spot for it on our blog! Weddings can be stressful, so we want to make it as easy as possible for everyone involved!
Below, we have a basic wedding day packing list of items/preparations all couples should pack together. Note: there are many different details for couples, so take our list, add, delete or edit it for your own!
Wedding Day Packing List
- Getting ready outfit! (shirt, blouse, robe, slippers, etc.)
- Wedding dress! Be sure it is freshly steamed and packed up in its bag!
- Any and all undergarments!
- Veil! (If you’re using one!)
- Hair accessories; most brides will add a little glitz to their hair – be sure not to forget it!
- Engagement ring; you’re probably wearing it, but in case you had it cleaned and have it staying shiny in its box, be sure to pack it!
- Wedding bands; double-check you have both yours and your sweetheart’s!
- Jewelry; this is everything from earrings, necklaces, bracelets, rings, etc!
- Garter, if you use one!
- Something old, new, borrowed, and blue!
- Touch up make-up!
- Bow tie or tie!
- Tie clip (if applicable)
- Cuff-links (if you have a specific pair that you love or have been gifted)
- Accessories (handkerchief, watch, etc.)
- Mini emergency kit! (medicine, mini sewing kit, heel protectors, Tide To-Go, oil blotting cloths, deodorant, perfume, hairspray, hair ties, bobby pins, travel toothbrush, and toothpaste, tampons, etc.)
- Phone charger!
All the items from the Bridal Attire section, plus:
- Fresh invitation.
- Fresh addressed (not mailed) invitation envelope with vintage stamps.
- Gifts for your future husband/wife; not all couples gift each other something on their wedding day, but if you decided to do it, don’t forget it!
- Letters to your future spouse; whether you do gifts or not, we think this is something really sweet that will be so special for you to reread in the future.
- Gifts for your parents!
- Gifts for your bridal party; don’t forget about your ushers, flower girls, or ring bearers, too!
- Any DIY items (aisle markers, arch, alter the arrangement, etc.)
- Ceremony ritual accessories (unity candle, sand ceremony, wine box, love letter, ropes, etc.)
- Copy of vows
- Marriage license
- Champagne flutes
- Cake topper
- Table numbers
- Day-of stationery (escort cards/display, menu, signage, etc.)
- Photos to be displayed
- Guestbook (any accessories needed with it, like pens, markers, ink, baby wipes to clean fingers from ink, etc.)
- Card box (always have a box or something easy to place the cards, but more difficult to get them back out.)
- Signage (welcome sign, bar signs, quotes, gift table sign, guest book sign, etc.)
- Any DIY items
- Personalized items (cocktail napkins, straws, koozies, etc.)
- Favors! Many couples are going away from favors but don’t forget to pack them if you have them!
Exit (Reception or Ceremony)
- Any accessories needed (sparklers, balloons, bubbles, ribbon wands, etc.)
We would love to help our brides in any way possible! Please feel free to contact us here, or schedule your tour with us here!